Cache Demobilization Specialist (CDSP)
The benefit of having the expertise of a Cache Demobilization Specialist (CDSP) is to coordinate and expedite the return of equipment and supplies to the local or National Interagency Support Cache (NISC) system by:
- Providing expertise to the supply/demob unit leader.
- Assisting in identifying trackable, accountable and sensitive items.
- Expediting the return of equipment and supplies to the supporting cache.
- Contributing to the overall cost savings to the incident.
- Assisting in the safe loading of equipment/supplies.
- Helping to improve the accountability system during the demobilization process.
- Assisting with the proper documentation.
- Ensuring that transportation of hazardous materials meets 49 CFR.
- Demob can also provide and help interpret the Incident Summary and Loss Report.
To request a demob specialist please contact the National Interagency Fire Center, Great Basic Cache.
Ivan Gallardo Phone: (208) 387-5341
William Abela Phone: (208) 387-5547